Hearty, Delicious Meal Plan
There’s nothing better than gathering around the table for a comforting, home-cooked meal. If you’re looking for dinners the whole family will love (and actually stick around for), these hearty, family-friendly recipes are a great place to start. Want more ideas? Check out all my other weekly meal plans here.
- Monday: Creamy Sausage Spaghetti
- Tuesday: Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta
- Wednesday: One Pan General Tso’s Chicken
- Thursday: Oven Baked Sheet Pan Nachos
- Friday: Slow Cooker Boneless Pork Ribs
Feeds 4–6 + Includes a Grocery List
This free weekly meal plan takes the guesswork out of dinner with five delicious, family-friendly recipes and a cute shopping list to make your week easier.

Creamy Sausage Spaghetti

Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta

One Pan General Tso’s Chicken

Sheet Pan Nachos

Slow Cooker Boneless Pork Ribs
Why I Stick with Weekly Meal Planning
When life gets busy, having dinner figured out is one less thing to stress about. Here are a few more reasons why I stick with it!
- Save money: Groceries aren’t cheap. If you’re planning ahead, that means fewer impulse buys and less food waste.
- Save time: No more 5 PM fridge stares or that “what’s for dinner?” panic.
- Eat better: If I have a meal plan in place, I’m way less likely to grab takeout out of desperation.
Each weekly meal plan also comes with a free printable shopping list that’s already measured and organized for you. Just print it, grab what you need at the store, and enjoy these quick and simple dinners.


0 Comments